Figuring out how to configure your small space can be a bit like building a puzzle. You know what pieces you need, but you’re not sure where they should go. A small space forces you to rethink the functionality of your bathroom, bedroom, or kitchen.
While some small space living hacks can get a bit DIY-ish, we’re here to cut out the middle man and give you easy furniture solutions for your small space woes. Whether you’re looking to turn your coffee table into a storage unit, a bookshelf that doubles as a desk, or a sofa that can turn into a sleeper, there are tons of multipurpose furniture hacks that’ll make sure you buy smarter, not more.
See below for smart multipurpose furniture that’s perfect for small spaces:
- 1K&B Furniture Wall Mounted Pull Out Desk with StorageWayfair
- 2Ditmar Coffee Table
- 3Bamboo Folding Room Divider Screen w/ Removable Storage ShelvesAmazon
- 4Multi-Purpose 27 Pair Stackable Shoe RackWayfair
- 5Multipurpose Standing Desk with CastersHayneedle
- 6Whitmor Supreme Baker’s Rack with Food Safe Removable Wood Cutting BoardAmazon
- 7Sleeper OttomanUrban Outfitters
- 8Convertible Folding Multipurpose DeskAmazon
- 9Sabine Sleeper LoveseatWayfair
- 10End TableAmazon
- 11Folding Chaise Lounge Sofa Chair Floor CouchAmazon
- 12Compact Sofa and Cabinets Wall System
- 13Rotating Coffee TableJet
HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.