Of all the soup recipes out there to choose from, lentil soup is the most unassuming. It’s not as popular as tomato and not as flashy as French onion, but there’s something about this protein-rich soup that has the ability to comfort beyond all the others. Lentil soups are just what we need when the weather turns cool (not to mention, lentils are dirt cheap, especially considering how far they’ll go).
Lentil soup recipes are hearty and filling — and they come in all kinds of variations. If you’re feeling like something smoky, you can add bacon. If vegetables are what you crave, add them to a pot of lentils. You can make them taste French or flavor them with Indian spices — just be sure to eat them all autumn long.
- 1Slow Cooked Detox Lentil SoupPinch of Yum
- 2Hearty Sausage And Lentil SoupThe Cookie Rookie
- 3Vegan Lentil SoupCookie And Kate
- 4Glowing Spiced Lentil SoupOh She Glows
- 5Coconut Curry Red Lentil SoupNaturally Ella
- 6Italian Lentil SoupGimme Some Oven
- 7Lentil Stew With SausageSimply Recipes
- 8Easy Lentil SoupThe Clever Carrot
- 9Lentil And Tomato SoupBev Cooks