Practicing social distancing during the coronavirus outbreak can leave many of us feeling like we have way too much time on our hands. Board games have become bored games, the NBA is MIA and Netflix and chill has lost its thrill.
But occasionally, one can log onto their favorite platform and stumble upon a gem — like a video of actor Judi Dench wearing a dog hat and reminding people, “To just keep laughing, that’s all we can do.”
Here at HuffPost, we’ve decided to take her advice and comb through the interwebs to find some very funny — and nonoffensive — videos of people dealing with their quarantine boredom in very creative ways.
So scroll down and giggle, because as Dame Dench said, for many of us it’s all we can do right now:
- Read our live blog for the latest updates from HuffPost reporters around the world
- The world is facing a crucial test this week in flattening the curve
- 8 things people diagnosed with coronavirus want you to know
- How to grocery shop for a quarantine
- Doctors answer the most common coronavirus questions
- Health care workers are struggling with a shortage of protective gear
- 27 comfort shows to watch while self-isolating
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- 10 ways to practice solidarity while social distancing
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.