(Photo: Getty Images)
Bodies of water inspire, calm and rejuvenate the human body. They're the ultimate natural healing experience. These epic swim spots around the world -- from the world's largest outdoor pool to a majestic geothermal spa in Iceland -- will have you saying ahh, and then some. Jump on in, because the water is MORE than fine.
1. San Alfonso del Mar resort, Chile
2. Bondi Icebergs Club, Australia
3. Evason Phuket, Thailand*
*Currently under renovation and set to re-open later in 2015.
4. Hanging Gardens Ubud in Bali, Indonesia
5. Marina Bay Sands resort, Singapore
6. Anastasis Apartments in Santorini, Greece
7. The Blue Lagoon geothermal spa, Iceland
8. Society Villas in Ibiza, Spain
9. The Palace Downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates*
*You can only swim in the interior pools pictured, not in the outer body of water.
10. Szechenyi thermal baths, Hungary
11. Le Gray Hotel, Lebanon