You’ve done it. You’ve made it to Friday. And if you’re one of the lucky ones who gets the whole weekend off, you haven’t got long to go.
To get you through those final few hours, please enjoy our weekly instalment of cute animals – including the baby cow who loves a bath and the toddler-dog screaming combo you won’t want to miss.
1. Cat loves (drinking) its morning shower
What better way to start your day than to bump into your favourite furry feline in the shower?
(Although, rather than washing, he’s mainly just having a drink.)
2. Dogs actually can wear sunglasses
“I need to show you something important,” tweeted Blair Braverman.
And important it was, as he shared several crucial photos of his dog, Flame, wearing sunglasses. We all need to protect our eyes from the sun, right?
She is a babe.
3. Why can’t we stop staring at this picture of a baby cow in a bath?
Yeah, we can’t explain this one.
4. Toddler and dog screaming is the worst combo
Sound on for this one, guys. And yes, that really *is* the dog making those noises.
5. Rescue dog’s first outing makes our heart burst
This just brings us so much joy – can we all be more grateful for our walks outside, please?