Do you remember all that passionate sex you had when you first started dating and were head over heels for each other? Sex was amazing!
Do you recall the frequency of sex you shared when you first started living together? You and your partner were doing the "wild thing" every night (and sometimes twice during the day).
It was a time when you were open to being unconventional, maybe a little crazy. Remember those times when one or both of you wore no underwear, enjoyed sex toys, and watched erotic movies. A stroll out in public could result in spontaneous sex occurring in an unlikely place in order to satisfy the craving and lust you felt for each other. You were doing it in the Kasbah, Joe's Bar or the back-of-the-car. You knew no shame - only lust and passion for each other.
Where did those two people go? What happened to the fabulous sexual connection they shared? There is good news, if you want to recapture some of those days and have a more satisfying sex life with each other.
You may have a special opportunity to re-create the sexual passion you once had for each other when Pluto transits your 5th House of Romance, Passion & Recreational Sex! When this planet affects your Horoscope, it can signify the beginning of an intense romantic and sexual connection between you and the person you're dating, living with, or married to.
But this time you have a chance to transform your sex life by adding an ingredient that may be missing: a deeper and more loving connection with each other. This is necessary if you want your intimate connection to last, because sex without a loving emotional connection becomes empty and unfulfilling.
Whether you have a planet transiting your 5th House or not, here are 5 ways to recreate sexual passion and lust for each other by adding love and emotions to your actions.
1. Set the Stage & Create the Mood - Buy flowers for that special person or even a single red rose on your date night. This act lets the other person know that you're a romantic and want to make them feel special. It's a simple way of saying I love you and still want you.
How to make it last forever: Every week, think of a thoughtful act you can do for your partner (or spouse) and do it. Besides buying them flowers, send them a loving email or buy them a card that expresses your love and caring for them. Or, simply remember to say everyday, "I love you," without it being a prelude to sex.
2. Be Sensuous - Buy some fragrant bath salts. Before you and your partner go out, suggest that you run a bath, throw in the salts and climb in the tub together. Have a glass of wine. Relax. Talk. Then, wash each other. Dry each other off and go out on your date.
How to make it last forever: Every week, find at least one time, when you run a bath for your partner so they can relax as you sit with them and just talk.
3. Buy Lingerie - Nothing makes a woman (or man) feel sexier than feeling silk on their skin. When you buy a woman lingerie, you send a message that says, "You're feminine, desirable and sexy. And I still want you." When you buy a man silky boxers, it gets him in touch with his sexual masculinity and sensuous side. This gift from a woman, says, "You're hot and I want you, too."
How to make it last forever: Every week, create a "date night" where you dress up like you use to when you first started dating. Taking pride in your appearance, sends a message to your partner that you care, and that they are special enough so that you still go out of your way to look good for them.
4. Go on a Date - Now you're ready to go on your date. Whether it's a candlelight dinner at home or a romantic restaurant, this is your opportunity to keep your romantic connection alive and build the anticipation of what the rest of the evening may bring.
How to make it last forever: Every week, create at least one night (or day) that is your "date night." Invite your partner to do something you've planned. It's your night to make them feel honored and special whether it's going for a walk, to a movie, dinner or just out for desert. This invitation shows them you want to be intimately together. (Suggestion: Take turns planning your date night.)
5. Come Home - When you come home don't take off your clothes (yet). Light a candle. Put on some romantic music. Open up a bottle of Champagne. Sit on the couch. Pour a glass for each of you and toast to your love and passion for each other. Then, close your eyes and remember the first time you kissed that person and how it made you feel in your heart, in your head, and then further south (way south). Once you kiss that person, your lips will take you to that special place of ecstasy you once knew. Welcome back your sex life. Here it comes.
How to make it last forever: Every week, find an evening, (even when there is no interest in sex), where you can light a candle, put on some music and have a cup of coffee, tea or a glass of wine to just talk about your day, what's on your mind or what's in your heart. Make sure to let the other person know that you love them and are so happy they are in your life.
When Pluto transits this House, you're likely to experience an intense and powerful sexual connection with the person you love (or lust after). But the intensity comes because you've added a loving emotional connection to your sexual interest in them. Pluto's energies can transform your sex life into something you've never known before. Or, it can transform your sex life back to the way it was when you first met.
Enjoy the intensity.
If you want to know if Pluto and other planets are affecting your 5th House of Romance and Sex, go to the Free Transit Calculator and enter your birth date. And, if you're curious to learn more about your personal Horoscope and what it says about your love relationships, career, investments and health in: Order your customized Report: Your Horoscope & Future in 2015-16. Or, a report on - Your Love Compatibility.
Larry Schwimmer is an astrologer in private practice. For private consultations, contact him at: Larry@astrodecision.com or go to www.AstroDecision.com
Read Larry Schwimmer's latest books, here
To Sign-Up for Larry's Blog, click here
For more by Larry Schwimmer, click here.
Larry Schwimmer is president of Astrodecision.com, a San Francisco-based consulting company. The firm uses planetary cycles analysis to counsel individual and corporate clients on picking the "best dates" to make successful decisions of all types: personal, marketing, financial, and political. Schwimmer is an internationally known business consultant, life coach and astrologer (with a Fortune 500 M&A background). Visit his website: AstroDecision.com