Let’s all be honest here: the reason we don’t enjoy cocktails at home as much as we do when we go out is because there’s a lot of work involved in making just one simple drink. That’s why we usually reach for wine or a beer. But there’s a solution: big batch cocktails.
Big batch cocktails provide a bigger reward for the amount of work you put into mixing. Depending on how big your batch is, the rewards could be tenfold. Genius, right? Here are a few recipes to get you started. But really, with the right sized pitcher, most cocktail recipes can be multiplied to make a batch. Cheers!
- 1Rosé SangriaHow Sweet It Is
- 2Blood Orange Margarita For A CrowdGarnish with Lemons
- 3Earl Grey Lemon VodkaBoulder Locavore
- 4Watermelon Gin PunchGarnish with Lemons
- 5Strawberry Citrus PunchHow Sweet It Is
- 6Sparkling Cranberry Vodka PunchBoulder Locavore
- 7Pineapple SangriaHow Sweet It Is
- 8Big Batch Meyer Lemon Whiskey SoursGarnish with Lemons
- 9Moscato SangriaBoulder Locavore
- 10Blackberry Champagne PunchHow Sweet It Is
- 11Whiskey With Homemade LemonadeCooks with Cocktails
- 12Amaretto Bourbon PunchHow Sweet It Is
- 13Hard Lemon And Raspberry Iced TeaCooks with Cocktails
- 14Grapefruit Ginger Spiced Rum PunchWhitney Bond