If you’ve been drinking your beer straight from the bottle year after year, it’s time you try something new. We understand the satisfaction that comes with a thirsty swig of an ice-cold beer, but we’ve also discovered just how great beer is for mixing in drinks. Beer cocktails are even more refreshing than a regular beer.
When you can’t make up your mind between beer or sangria, try beer sangria. If a bloody mary is what you need but a beer is what you crave, the beer bloody mary is what you should make. Plus, these drinks will please cocktail lovers as well as die-hard beer drinkers at your next shindig. Win win.
- 1The 'Hop, Skip And Go Naked' Beer CocktailKitchen Konfidence
- 2Bull Dog Margarita (Beergarita)Cooks with Cocktails
- 3Watermelon BeerPerpetually Hungry
- 5Blackberry Lemon ShandiesCamille Styles
- 6Beer Bloody MaryThe Beeroness
- 7Bloody Hell Beer CocktailThe Beeroness
- 8Beerskey with LimeCooks with Cocktails
- 9Strawberry Beer LemonadeThe Beeroness
- 10PanachéSimply Recipes
- 11Broadway Beer CocktailA Beautiful Mess
- 12Beer SangriaThe Beeroness
- 13Golden Ale Beer CocktailThe Beeroness
- 14Rub & Rye: Rye Whiskey and Belgian Beer Cocktail With a Beef-Jerky GarnishLiquor.com
- 15Blood Orange and Grapefruit Beer CocktailCooks with Cocktails