There’s a reason that Diane Von Furstenberg’s wrap dress became instantly famous when she introduced it in 1974. It’s effortlessly stylish, always flattering and incredibly comfortable.
The same can be said for wrap tops, or wrap-around shirts, one of the trends we’re keeping our eyes on for 2018. Wrap shirts are like the mullets of fashion: Business in the front, party on the side. Nothing beats them when it comes to comfort and ease.
For anyone down with flattering and comfortable everyday wear, check out these 20 breathable wrap tops for spring:
- 1J.Crew Stretch Cotton Striped Wrap TopNordstrom
- 2UO Cozy Long Sleeve Cropped Wrap TopUrban Outfitters
- 3ASOS Wrap Top With Ruffle DetailASOS
- 4ASOS DESIGN Ruffle Wrap CamiASOS
- 5Who What Wear Contrast Wrap ShirtTarget
- 6Leith Flounce Sleeve Faux Wrap TopNordstrom
- 7TopShop Stripe Tie Wrap Kimono TopNordstrom
- 8Madewell Denim Wrap TopMadewell
- 9Whistles Lianne Striped Wrap TopBloomingdales
- 10PrettyLittleThing Striped Wrap TopASOS
- 11Forever21 Pinstripe Wrap TopForever21
- 12ASOS Wrap Top With Ruffle And Lace InsertASOS
- 13Project Social T Bailey Wrap TeeUrban Outfitters
- 14ASOS DESIGN Wrap Top With Kimono SleeveASOS
- 15Xhilaration Short Sleeve Wrap TopTarget
- 16Madewell Wrap Top In Scatter StarMadewell
- 17Saylor Eyelet Lace Wrap TopBloomingdales
- 18Vero Moda Wrap Shirt With Bubble ShoulderASOS
- 19J.Crew Sara Oxford Wrap TopNordstrom
- 20TopShop Balloon Sleeve Stripe Wrap TopNordstrom Rack
HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.