If you’re plagued with a black thumb, you’ll be happy to know that dehydration is the newest floral trend for spring.
Herbariums, or dry flower arrangements, add a special type of botanical flare to your home without the sometimes intense requirement of plant care. According to our friends at Pinterest, searches for herbariums have increased by 345%. And we can see why.
For times when we can’t remember the last time our succulent was watered, a dry flower arrangement is the perfect solution to our black thumb woes.
Add some easy greenery to your home without the hassle with these 10 herbariums:
- 1Real Hand Pressed FernsEtsy
- 2Antique HerbariumEtsy
- 3Pressed Flower FrameEtsy
- 4Chrysanthemum Stem TrioEtsy
- 5Botanical Print SetEtsy
- 6Vintage BotanicalsEtsy
- 7Glass pressed flower frame - TriangleEtsy
- 8Medicinal Herb Print CollectionEtsy
- 9Preserved Leaves FrameEtsy
- 10Pressed Helicopter HerbariumEtsy
HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.