If you’re someone who rolls their eyes at the mere mention of Valentine’s Day, we get it. It’s somewhat of a cheesy holiday, but that doesn’t mean that you have to give a gift that’s just as cheesy. Valentine’s Day gifts for your boyfriend, husband or S/O don’t have to be lovey-dovey. Instead, practical gifts can be just as romantic and thoughtful.
That’s why we rounded up a few Valetine’s Day gift options for your guy that are both practical and thoughtful. Whether he’s meticulous about his beard, needs some decorations to make his space more homey, or wants a new gym supplement regimen, these gifts are sure to delight him on the cheesiest day of the year.
See below for 18 Valentine’s Day gifts for him that aren’t cheesy:
- 1Harry's Winston SetHarrys
- 2Herschel 'Pop Quiz' BackpackJet
- 3Oak Scented Beard OilEtsy
- 4Minimalist Forest PrintEtsy
- 5NIKE 'Air Huarache Run Ultra' SneakerJet
- 6Wantdo Men's Mountain Waterproof Fleece Ski JacketAmazon
- 7Reverse Weave Jogger PantsNordstrom
- 8LIDS Sports GearLIDS
- 9Cole Haan Original Grand WingtipNordstrom
- 10Personalized leather walletEtsy
- 11Facial Kit from OY-LAhalife
- 12Shock Protection Case from CasetifyCasetify
- 13J&M 1850 'Karnes' Brogue Cap Toe BootNordstrom
- 14'I Like His Beard I Like Her Butt' Mug SetEtsy
- 15Monthly Fitness Subscription BoxCratejoy
- 16Concert TicketsBloomberg via Getty Images
- 17Lululemon ABC Pant Slim 34"Lululemon
- 18Square Slate CoastersWorld Market
HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.