Samsung's nightmare seems far from over following the exploding Galaxy Note7 fiasco, after it was reported that a Galaxy S7 Edge has exploded in the US while it was on charging.
PhoneArena reported that one of the customers living in the US found his Galaxy S7 edge burnt while he kept it for charging overnight. He was even using the charger supplied by the company with the smartphone.
The unlucky customer had gotten the smartphone two weeks back after replacing his Galaxy Note7 for the second time.
This is not the first time when a Galaxy S7 explosion is being reported. Last month a man from Ohio reportedly sued Samsung for third-degree burns he received when his unit caught fire while it was in his pockets. Another unit exploded at midnight while it was charging with the Samsung-supplied charger.
Last month, Samsung even sent messages to the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge owners that their smartphones are safe and they don't have to worry. On the other hand, there have been a couple of reports of Apple's new iPhone 7 exploding as well.
Earlier this month, Samsung finally put an end to the Galaxy Note7 by halting the production and recalling all the existing units. Surprisingly the company hasn't been able to find out the reason or even recreate the situation while testing for the cause.
Meanwhile, it will be offering huge discounts for its next generation smartphones to its customers in South Korea who bought Galaxy Note7.