If there's one thing that we all love, it's our Bollywood movies! Everything about them is right. The drama, the story plot (most of the time), the clothes, the larger-than-life status and of course, the music! The best way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon is watching re-runs of Bollywood movies. And no matter how much you deny it, you know it takes five seconds to channelize your inner Govinda when a dinchak Bollywood song plays on the radio or at a party! But imagine this, what if our favourite Bollywood movies had access to the internet? Can you imagine how it would alter their plot? Well, look no further because we went ahead and thought out those scenarios. Here's how the internet could have altered the plot of our favourite Bollywood flicks:
1. DDLJ - If Instagram would have been around, Kajol would not have to carry the photograph of SRK. The digital picture would have never flown away and gotten discovered by Amrish Puri, putting an end to their plan.
2. Andaaz Apna Apna - Amar and Prem would have checked Karishma and Raveena's profile on facebook and found out who's who.
3. Don - Don would have maintained his contact list on e-mail and never kept a diary with which the rest of the gang could have been caught.
4. Hera Pheri – The confusion between Star Garage & Star Fisheries would not have happened as online yellow pages would have categorised their profiles differently.
5. Mughal-e-Azam - Akbar would've caught Anarkali way before because he would've seen her and Salim together on Instagram.
6. Hum Saath Saath Hain would've played out entirely on a family Whatsapp group.
7. Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham - Rahul wouldn't have had a problem recognising Rohan because they would have been friends on Facebook after he left.
8. Maine Pyar Kiya - The pigeon would have never been part of the plot because Prem and Suman would have exchanged emails on a regular basis.
You see life's so different with the internet and it's impossible to imagine life without it. Now pass on the power of the internet to those who are not on it. Be a part of Idea Cellular's #Internet4All initiative to get India online. Invite any non-internet user around you to try the internet, and what's more - even you get rewarded for it. So what are you waiting for? Click here to begin.