Jacqueline Fernandez and Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt'is ready to hit the theatres on August 25 and the makers of the movie are leaving no stone unturned to promote it.
The makers came up with a challenge where they asked Bollywood stars to shake their leg on the Beat Pe Booty song from the movie.
It wasn't too long before the hashtag started trending.
A few days ago, Shroff had also posted a video on his Twitter account showing the hard work that had gone in making the viral dance steps.
— Tiger Shroff (@iTIGERSHROFF) August 10, 2016
It may not be easy to beat Shroff, aka 'The Flying Jatt', but the celebrities took up the challenge head on.
Take a look, here:
1. Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor and Chetan Bhagat.
— BombayTimes (@bombaytimes) August 23, 2016
2. Sona with A Flying Jattdirector Remo D'Souza.
3. Huma took up the challenge and tweaked the steps in her own andaaz.
4. Varun Dhawan.
5. Shroff's debut movie Heropanti co-star, Kriti Sanon at it!
6. Well, at least he tried. KRK.
7. The lead actor of 'A Flying Jatt',Jacqueline with Hrithik Roshan.
8. Jassi jaisi koi nahi.
9. The dancing legends, Ganesh Acharya and Prabhu Deva.
10. And, Sunny Leone.
11. The famous belly dancer and 'India's Got Talent' ex-contestant, Meher Malik.
12. Tusshar Kapoor.
The challenge is so tempting, no one wants to miss it.
Not even the kids.
Watch the official song here: