On Monday, a group of lawyers assaulted journalists as well as students and faculty from the Jawaharlal Nehru University at the Patiala House Court during a hearing of the sedition charges against JNU students' union president Kanhaiya Kumar. Journalists offered harrowing accounts of what happened inside the courtroom. When he was asked about the incident, Delhi police commissioner B.S. Bassi dismissed it as a "minor incident".
He came in for widespread criticism for his comments. People said he was toeing the line that favours his political masters.
We now have evidence that this allegation is baseless. We have found a secret stash of pictures of the police commissioner that proves that his response is in fact not politically motivated and is in line with how he has always felt about life. He is unimpressed in general. Here are some of these pictures.
1. Bassi posing with his water tap.
2. Bassi's selfie with Chandrachur Singh.
3. Bassi preparing himself for Delhi half marathon.
4. Bassi with the famous band Parikrama.
5. Bassi poses with his new Chillum.
6. Bassi at Rajiv Chawk Metro Station.
7. Bassi celebrating festival of colours, Holi.
8. Bassi barbecuing in his backyard.
9. Bassi with an orange.
10. Bassi with Rajpal Yadav and Ayesha Julka.
11. Bassi with an Agrawal Samosa.
12. Bassi and his new Sheru bodyguard.
Contact HuffPost India
Also On HuffPost: