The first look at Tiger Shroff's Flying Jatt has finally been released, and it makes quite a statement. Shroff Junior is decked in a blue and gold ensemble, replete with mask and a power-pose for his avatar making him the latest addition to the Indian posse of superheroes.
Shroff and director Remo D'souza tweeted out the movie's first look yesterday, also revealing Australian wrestler-turned-actor Nathan Jones as the villain.
HOPE HAS A NEW NAME#aflyingjatt pic.twitter.com/42Zzmwc8u0— Remo D'souza (@remodsouza) October 27, 2015
Summer 2016 :) hope the light can overcome the darkness. #AFlyingJattOctober 27, 2015
As impressive as the poster is, we couldn't help but draw up a few comparisons to Shroff's plush superhero outfit (*thanks be for lack of any underwear worn outside). Here are a few things that the 'Flying Jatt' might be mistaken for at first glance.
- Disney's Sleeping BeautyTwitter/ Disney
- A Bar Of Rin Washing SoapTwitter/ Google
- Johnny Walker's Blue Label BottleTwitter/ Johnny Walker
- BCCI's LogoTwitter/ BCCI
- The Blue And Gold MacawTwitter/Martin Harvey via Getty Images
- VISA LogoTwitter/ ASSOCIATED PRESS
- Southwest AirlinesTwitter/ ASSOCIATED PRESS
A Flying Jatt is scheduled to be released in 2016.