The second edition of Lakmé Fashion Week 2015 kicked off to a grand start with several firsts, including Manish Malhotra’s debut into menswear.
The Winter/ Festive week showcased a rich mix of Indo-Westerns. Andhra-based designer Gaurang Shah revived the Kanjeevaram, Khadi, Uppada, and highlighted embroideries such as zardosi, gotta, chikankari. Veteran designer Ritu Kumar showcased opulent gold and silver textiles that feature white-on-white hand cut Jamdani, motifs such as badami, kyari and shikargah.
Anita Dongre ended day 2 at LFW with her ‘Grassroot’ collection that was dedicated to reviving traditional craftsmanship such as Ahir embroidery from Gujarat, and ikat from Karnataka and Hyderabad amidst others.
Seen walking the ramp were Dia Mirza, Lauren Gottlieb and Gauhar Khan.
- Aditi Rao Hydari for Ritu Kumar @ LFW WF 15
- Anita Dongre at LFW WF 2015 (3)
- Anita Dongre at LFW WF 2015 (30)
- Ashdeen at LFW WF 15
- Baggit Fall Winter styled by Little Shilpa
- Designer Gaurang at LFW WF 15
- Divya Sheth at LFW WF 2015 (26)
- Ka Sha at LFW WF 15
- Lauren Goltieb for Baggit and Little Shilpa at LFW WF 15
- Little Shilpa for Baggit at LFW WF 15
- Miuniku at LFW WF 2015 (12)
- Model walks for Gaurang at LFW WF 15
- Myoho at LFW WF 15
- Nikhil Thampi at LFW WF 2015
- Pella at LFW WF 15
- Priyanka Dagdee at LFW WF 15
- Rinku Sobti and Gauhar Khan at LFW WF 2015 (6)
- Ritu Kumar, Shaina NC, Aditi Rao Hydari at LFW WF 15
- Rouka at LFW WF 15
- Shruti Sancheti at LFW WF 2015 (1)
- Swati Vijaivargie at LFW WF 2015 (9)
- Swati Vijaivargie at LFW WF 2015 (30)
- Three by Pallavi Dhyani at LFW WF 2015 (15)