Jacqueline Fernandez has proved that age is just a number: The model-turned actor turns 30 today, yet continues to be a role model for women of all ages for her glowing skin (few know that she actually suffered from severe acne during her teens, and would forget to wear sunscreen pretty often).
The Sri Lankan beauty who is also a brand ambassador for Body Shop recently revealed her best and longest-standing make-up tips to HuffPost India.
1. Wear the right make-up: the right concealer, the right foundation.... all of these go a long, long way in ensuring your skin's health.
2. You are never completely groomed until you sport a regular exercise routine.
3. Be careful about the perfume you choose. Always test it on your skin first to check for signs of irritation, and how it smells on your skin.
4. Chocolate does not cause acne (Phew!)
5. BB cream's your best friend.
6. Find a way to feed your skin oodles of Vitamin C.
7. Tinted lip balm locks in lip moisture like nothing else!
8. Want to look awake? Use a good mascara - it really opens up the eyes.
9. Don't go anywhere without sunscreen. Unless you want to age quicker that is...
10. It's painful, but always remove your makeup before bed. No excuse. Else you'll wake up looking like this:
Contact HuffPost India