With Thursday’s semi-final clash between Australia and India on everyone’s mind, we turned to our HuffPost India’s cricket expert Ayaz Memon to share his insights and match predictions on Twitter.
@Cricketwallah received a torrent of questions from HuffPost India’s following on Twitter in today’s chat, where he discussed India’s X factor against Australia, the key contests between players, why Indian fans should be optimistic, and picks his most dangerous player from the Australian team.
@mapras21 By all accounts a good batting pitch. I like your percentage take on the teams too!— Cricketwallah (@cricketwallah) March 25, 2015
@abhay_sahota In my opinion, significant. Therefore, some advantage to India. But Ashwin and Jadeja will have to bowl well!— Cricketwallah (@cricketwallah) March 25, 2015
- Diary: On The Road With Sudhir Gautam, India's Biggest Cricket Fan
- World Cup Semi-Finals Preview: Players To Watch Out For
- Carpe Diem, The Guptill Way
- Why AB De Villiers Deserves To Be In The Pantheon Of Top 10 Batting Legends
- When Dhawan Goes Big, India Go Bigger
- This New Zealand Team Could Go The Distance
- McCullum's NZ At The Doorstep Of Long-Term Ambition
- Why MS Dhoni Is The Best ODI Captain Of This Era
- Why Rohit Sharma's 137 Against Bangladesh Was His Greatest Yet
- New Zealand Vs South Africa: The Kiwis Take Wing
- What The Best Cricketing Minds Are Saying About The Australia Vs. India Semi-Final Clash