We'd love to carve out a little place in our homes where we can set up a vanity table. It doesn't need to be much, just a place to perch and a big mirror where we can take our time and enjoy getting ready in the morning. It would make a regular day feel a whole lot more glamorous, don't you think?
Whether it's a tiny nook in the bathroom or a leaning mirror on a desk beside your bed, here are ten ideas you can try in your own space.
1. This is the perfect little space to prep.
2. The fresh white furniture gives this vintage style an updated look.
3. A mirrored kidney shaped dressing table is classic.
4. Put a small desk in front of a huge leaning mirror for an instant vanity.
5. We love the hardware on this piece.
6. This one doubles as a bedside table.
7. Pull up a fuzzy seat.
8. White-on-white is chic.
9. Or try a pop of pink for a feminine spot.
10. A zebra print stool adds a little fun to this table.
Do you have a home story idea or tip? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)