Parth Sanyal / Reuters
Afroz Alam, Maulana Azad National Urdu University When Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the Indian parliament for the first time in June 2014, his inaugural speech focused on integrating and pro...
ODD ANDERSEN via Getty Images
A major portion of our foreign exchange is earned by millions of poor, ignorant but in-demand Indian workers toiling in harsh working conditions under slavery-like regulations. Their comfort and safety is nobody's concern.
Whilst there has been a tremendous outcry from the 48% who did vote to remain, this is not the time to dismiss the other 52% as being a racist and backwater group.