Filmmaker Karan Johar's popular television show Koffee With Karan has seen many interesting moments in its latest season. From Johar confessing that Twinkle Khanna has always been his 'first love', to actors Varun Dhawan and Arjun Kapoor's discussing the size of their stardom and their, well, penis.
But when it's Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh sharing the screen, you know you are in for a treat.
While Johar introduced the actors saying, "Both the actors are all guns blazing, heading towards superstardom. But they are separated by an alphabet and perhaps their leading lady... Well, I don't know will Deepika feel bad about this...", Ranveer and Ranbir were shown ransacking the filmmaker's wardrobe.
Ranbir looked slick in a black turtleneck t-shirt and a white jacket, Ranveer wore a kurta and a jacket, with an immaculately trimmed beard to go with his Padmavati look — the film he's currently working on.
But what was common between the two actors were their unabashedly quirky and honest answers.
We have compiled the best moments from the episode here:
- That time when Ranbir Kapoor agreed that being single was difficult for him:
Being single is boring, lonely and sad. If you want space and all, you should join NASA.
- That time when Ranveer Singh's called himself "nannga aadmi" (naked man) and declared that Ranbir Kapoor was the epitome of grace and poise:
— Star World (@StarWorldIndia) November 27, 2016
- That time when the guests stole the host's shoes:
- The time when Ranbir and Ranveer rocked this Sunny Deol move:
- When Karan Johar asked Ranbir about his rapport with Ranveer, he had a straight up answer: "We're not best friends. We're on the show together because you called us."
- When Ranbir nailed this dance step from the song, 'Oh-oh jaane jaana':
- When Arjun Kapoor, the guest of honour, declared that Ranbir was a better kisser than Ranveer. This was quite a heartbreaking moment for Ranveer.
- Everyone knows Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone dated, broke-up and moved on. This time, when Karan Johar brought it up on the show, asking if was ever awkward between Ranbir and Ranveer Singh, who is now rumoured to be in a relationship with Deepika, Ranbir's answer shut everyone up. "I have hung out with them. They have an amazing creative partnership on screen. And beyond that, the way they are with each other... they really compliment each other well. They are perfect to each other's energies. I hope they can see this through and make some awesome babies together and I hope their babies like me as an actor." Ranveer was, naturally, left speechless.
- When Ranveer had the perfect answer to Shah Rukh Khan's comment about him wearing a padded underwear for a scene in his upcoming film Befikre:
"It was cold there in the hotel and... I just wanted the producers to save the cost of having to use VFX on my Red Chilli."
Also On HuffPost: