What is the most satisfying part of watching a brainless Indian potboiler? Actually what is the second best thing after the song and dance? You're right, the action sequences.
I mean who doesn't want to send someone he or she doesn't like, flying onto a cart of fruits, right?
However, the Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam film industry are far ahead of Bollywood in the action department. But they have been playing catch up for a while, roughly since After Prabhu Deva's Wanted (2009) starring Salman Khan became a massive success.
Honestly speaking these action sequences are a treat to watch because who are we kidding? They are so far from reality that they are absolutely delicious.
Now, come to think of it, only if we could emulate these super action heroes in frustrating everyday situations?
1. When you're stuck in a traffic jam.
2. When you lose your cigarette lighter.
3. When you've multiple Google Chrome tabs open and all of them become unresponsive at the same time.
4. When your stable (gedddit???) relationship with your horse comes under threat.
5. When waiting in the queue isn't your thing.
6. When you forget your service weapon at home.
7. Long queue at the CNG pump got me like.
8. When you are dead but bae needs you.
9. When someone asks, "Kya aapke toothpaste mein namak hai?"
10. When you need to take a breather after a long day of work.
11. When someone asks you about #noshavenovember.
12. When someone tries to bring you down...
...but you got your own back.
13. When your air conditioner breaks down.
(watch from 1:20)
14. When life throws bombs at you, you know what you gotta do.
15. When someone asks you a question after your presentation.
Also on HuffPost: