When you think of a European escape, think of luxury. And the only destination that can provide opulent luxury like no other is Monaco.
A small country tucked between France on three sides and the Mediterrian Sea on one, Monaco is famous for panoramic views of the deep blue sea, large palm trees, exotic flowers and the historical architectures of Monte Carlo. Take a short 30-minute train ride from Nice and loose yourself in some of the best luxuries the world has to offer. From luxurious yachts to upscale hotels, from quaint boutique resorts to Michelin star restaurants, Monaco will offer you the best of everything.
Here are a few glimpses from the royal destination that will make you want to book your ticket right away.
1. Wake up to breathtaking views like this..
2. The evening sky here makes for the perfect backdrop.
3. Alfresco dining is taken to another level in Monaco.
4. Soak up the sun on white pristine beaches.
5. Discover the country in a cool, fun way.
6. Immerse yourself in its rich architecture.
7. The nightlife here is magnificent.
8. You will feel like royalty when you visit the famous casinos.
9. And the best thing is that you will never find a dull moment in Monaco because they have more than 700 events all year round!
Monaco Government Tourist Bureau organised an event in Delhi and Mumbai, which was the centre of attention for the Indian fashion industry and corporate bigwigs who were enthralled by the charming mix of history, culture, arts, luxury and fashion that Monaco offers. Renowned international fashion designer Ritu Beri and corporate giants like Amitabh Kant, CEO of Niti Ayog, Anil Lepps, CEO of Indiabulls and Shiv Jatia Chairman and Managing Director, Asian Hotels (North) Ltd.(Hyatt) were some of the faces that attended the evening.
Monaco is also a great wedding destination. On an average, at least one Indian wedding takes place in Monaco, every year.Suggest a correction