The song 'Hum to chale pardes..hum pardesi ho gaye' seems to apply best to Priyanka Chopra these days.
After winning accolades for her turn as the lead of the American TV thriller series Quantico, Piggy Chops is all set to be a part of Heidi Klum's Project Runway Season 15.
The Barfi! (2012) actress took to Instagram to make the big announcement.
The Lifetime reality TV series will be broadcast from 15 September, this year, reported Entertainment Weekly.
The Bajirao Mastani (2015) actress will be seen as a guest judge on the show. Other judges include Emily Ratajkowski, Nina Dobrev, Camilla Belle, Jaime King, Shiri Appleby, Sabrina Carpenter, and Carly Chaikin as well as Today anchor Savannah Guthrie, fashion designer Rebecca Minkoff, Project Runway Junior judge Kelly Osbourne, model Lucky Blue Smith, and Marie Claire editor-in-chief Anne Fulenwider.
Here, check out the full list of the cast of Project Runway.
- Brik Allen (26), Baton Rouge, LA
- Laurence Basse (41), Los Angeles, CA
- Sarah Donofrio (34), Portland, OR
- Ian Hargrove (30), Chicago, IL
- Tasha Henderson (33), Shreveport, LA
- Nathalia JMag (23), Framingham, MA
- Linda Marcus (55), Milwaukee, WI
- Cornelius Ortiz (24), Boston, MA
- Roberi Parra (32), Miami, FL
- Jenni Riccetti (22), San Francisco, CA
- Kimber Richardson (42), New York, NY
- Erin Robertson (29), Cambridge, MA
- Dexter Simmons (32), Oakland, CA
- Alex Snyder (30), San Francisco, CA
- Rik Villa (31), Los Angeles, CA
- Mah-Jing Wong (28), Philadelphia, PA
Chopra, who also won the People's Choice Award for 'Favourite Actress In A New TV Series' for Quantico, is currently shooting for its second season. Her other Hollywood projects also include Baywatch, opposite Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, which is set to release on 19 May, next year.
Also on HuffPost India: