Taking a break from All India Bakchod to watch Kanan Gill and Biswa Kalyan Rath's latest review of 'Kya Kehna' is not the worst idea in the world (even though Tanmay Bhatt does make an appearance in this one). Their take launched yesterday on Preity Zinta's debut film is pretty hilarious, based on the following points (and more):
1. It highlights the hypocritical attitude of Indian audiences when it comes to taboo topics of sex before marriage.
2. Same attitude for pregnancy outside le shaadi.
3. Saif's characters name: Rahul Modi (no we're not kidding). And his ability to defy gravity on bikes.
4. Pregnancy outside le shaadi.
5. The genius of the music director - he's lifted almost everything from everywhere possible.
6. Pregnancy. Shaadi. Outside. (Put in order please).
7. Chandrachur Singh smacking Preity's bottom.
Watch it here: