Yu Televentures, Micromax’s wholly owned subsidiary has launched its second handset, the Yuphoria in India at Rs 6,999.
Measuring only 8.2mm thick, the 4G enabled YUphoria has a 1.2GHz quad core processor, 2GB RAM, and a 5-inch display. The YUphoria runs on Cyanogen OS 12, based on Android Lollipop 5.0.2, and adds Truecaller integration.
It’s one of the rare entry-level smartphones with a metal finish. Here’s a quick look at the specs, which seem are quite superior to to its competitors, the Lenovo A6000 and the Redmi 2.
• Design- First smartphone ever in sub 10K category with a unique metal design
• Screen-5-inch (1280x720) HD IPS display
• OS-Cyanogen OS 12 (Android Lollipop 5.0.2
• Performance-64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 1.2 GHz quad core processor,2GB RAM; 16GB ROM
• Sound- Pure Wolfson Sound by Cirrus Logic and Ambient Noise Cancellation Technology
• Camera-8MP AF rear camera with Flash; 5MP FF front camera
• Battery-2230 mAh battery
• Colors: 2 color variants: Buffed Steel with Black panel and Champaign Gold with White panel
Registrations for the handset start today exclusively on Amazon India.
Apart from the handset, Yu announced two fitness trackers — the YuFit, a fitness band for Rs 999, which lets you keep track of steps walked, calories burned, and daily goals.
HealthYU, is a fitness tracker that doubles up as a smartphone cover, it can keep a check on vital body signs including ECG, heart rate, blood pressure, respiration rate, body temperature and blood oxygen saturation levels. According to the manufacturer, the device takes 30 seconds to track all body vitals, which is then transmitted to the smartphone via Bluetooth. HealthYu is priced at Rs 4,999.
Watch the entire webcast which showcases the three products launched below.
Suggest a correction