SYDNEY - JP Duminy registered South Africa's first World Cup hat-trick in the first quarter-final against Sri Lanka at the Sydney Cricket Ground on Wednesday.
The off-spinner dismissed Sri Lanka captain Angelo Mathews with the final ball of his eighth over and returned to send back Nuwan Kulasekara and Tharindu Kaushal with the first two deliveries of his next to become the first South African to register a World Cup hat-trick.
- Quarter Finals Face-Offs: Epic Rivalries, Players To Watch Out For
- Four Asian Teams, Eight Powerhouses
- The Shoaib Akhtar Interview: 'Pakistan Cricket Is Dying'
- Sangakkara, The Voyager, Full Speed Ahead
- Why India's Semi-Final Entry Won't Be A Cakewalk
- The Tigers Have Arrived In Style
- This Is Pakistan, After All
- Why AB De Villiers Deserves To Be In The Pantheon Of Top 10 Batting Legends
- This New Zealand Team Could Go The Distance
- The First Major Upset This World Cup Is About The Tragic Decline Of West Indies
- Why MS Dhoni Is The Best ODI Captain Of This Era