New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is expected to release its 'vision document' for Delhi on Monday. The capital goes on polls on Saturday, and the party is believed to be releasing the document instead of a poll manifesto.
Here are five things you should look out for.
1. Party President Amit Shah is likely to release the document at the BJP office in New Delhi.
2. The document is expected to be a vision for Delhi in 2050, and is expected to have long-term plans for the city in the next three decades.
3. It is expected to be a vision to make Delhi a "world-class city," bringing it to par with major cities around the world.
4. It will cater to the interest of "every Delhi-walla," the party's chief ministerial candidate, Kiran Bedi has said.
5. It will be a bid to move away from the current chaos in the city's development. Our agenda is to make Delhi a global city not anarchic city," finance minister and Delhi in-charge Arun Jaitley has said.
(with inputs from ANI)Suggest a correction